Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hello!

I'm Andii! I'm 27 and currently a nail student at Sunstate Academy in Clearwater, FL. I've been using tumblr for a while now to blog my nail art, but seeing as most people prefer tumblr to be 'photo only' (which I totally understand and agree with), I've decided to create a separate blog with the same name to TALK about my nail school experience as well as my life as a nail tech once I graduate. :)

Quick intro: I'm a new mommy and I've been interested in nail art & nail enhancements since I was 16 years old. After years of playing with stuff on my own, I decided to go ahead and pursue a career in nails. Unfortunately (though fortunately) right when I decided to go to school was when I found out I was pregnant. So I put it off a year and here I am!

If you'd like to check out some of my nail art, head on over to Andii's Candiis tumblr! Please follow if you like and would like to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment