Sunday, May 6, 2012

NOTW: Hot Pink & White Acrylics

My teacher got a super-hot-pink acrylic powder the other day and I wanted to darken the pink on my current pink & white acrylics anyway so...


This was the result. :Db

I'm adoring neons and how on-trend they are right now, so it was a perfect choice and something that will last through manis and pedis at school (since I don't like sealing my manis with gel topcoat because I change up so much, but I DO seal my base acrylics with gel topcoat to make nail art easier. :D)

SO, these are off-brand hot pink acrylic and OPI competition opaque white sealed with IBD gel topcoat. Two coats of a spectraflair topcoat and then the black stripes.

Have I mentioned how much I love the spectraflair topcoat? No? WELL IT'S FREAKING AWESOME, OKAY? *__*


SEEEE? *pets it* This picture doesn't even really do it justice. T___T

SO these are my NOTW, I'm going to be good and try not to change up too much - :)

1 comment:

  1. I said it before but I'll say it again- PRETTY 8D I like the subtle emphasis of your accent nail. And EVERYTHING is better with sparkles!

    My gradients came out nice, but there were a bunch of dents due to clumsiness so I'll probably redo them tonight. I'll post pictures ^_^

    ReplyDelete