Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NOTD: Mystery Polka

Julep Mystery Color topped with OPI Polka.com
Well, my Gelish gels didn't last. :( They're a little TOO easily soaked off and just one day of work had them popping off. :/ So back to little nails I go!

It's also probably better now that I've gotten a position at a local medical training institute as a student services coordinator. Typing + long nails = disaster. I'm going to part-time at the salon, though, so I'll still be there. :)

This mani is done with the blue Julep mystery color I picked up in the Secret Store a few weeks ago. It's a very pretty blue/teal frost. I really wish it had a name, lol. I also picked up OPI Polka.com last week and wanted to try it out so very badly. So, voila, this mani! Very festive for the state fair tomorrow, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment